Saturday 30 April 2011

Abbie's Wedding 28th April 2011

You might recognise this bride, I worked with her on the Cliff Barns Shoot which I posted on this blog a few weeks ago.  She was one of the competition winners at Adamo Bridal Boutique who got to wear lots of amazing frocks and be photographed by Craig Williams Photography.  Two weeks after the shoot I received an email from her asking me to do her make-up on her actual wedding day. I was delighted!  She has the most amazing skin and bone structure and making her up is a real joy.



Abbie decided to have smoky eyes on her wedding day, pretty much identical to the ones we did on the shoot, but she wanted to have a more natural lip.  We both agreed that the red statement lip was a little much for her particular wedding day look so we decided on a softer more wearable look.  I didn't need to see Abbie for a trial as we had already done this at the shoot, so all I had to do was book my train ticket and a nanny for the day and that was it.

In terms of the make-up I used, below is a list of the products I used on Abbie.  All of these are part of my professional kit and all products that I know well and love dearly....

Base: Chanel Vitalumiere - mix of 10 and 20
Highlighter: Boots No7 Skin Illuminator - peach
Eyes: Selection of MAC eyeshadows and Pixi Gel Liner - Onyx
Eye Liner: NARS Eyeliner Pencil - black moon
Lashes: False lashes by Eyelure
Mascara: Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof - black
Cheeks: MAC Blush - Peachykeen and Rimmel Natural Bronzer
Lips: MAC Lipstick - Spice is Nice + Lustreglass - Love Nectar
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - transparent

Have a look how she looked in the getting ready stage and also with her wonderful dress on.






Beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment