Friday 8 July 2011

My Three Fave Products (July 2011)

I just wanted to post something about three products I am currently loving at the moment.

1) Boots No7 Cleansing Body Polish - I use this every 3 or so days with a tiny amount of water for the full exfoliating effect. It leaves the skin smelling incredible and there is no real need to body moisturise after use. Gorg.

2) First Aid Beauty : 5-in-1 Face Cream SPF30 - I love this cream.  It smells nice, goes on really well and does so many miracle things! Unlike so many moisturisers with SPF it doesn't feel like a suncream and have that bitter smell that they tend to have. It doesn't have parabens or nasties in it either. Buy it in Boots.

3) Solar Oil - I always seem to be going on about Solar Oil, but it really is great. My nails are usually flaky and dry and with constant use of this oil, they aren't! Tip: you need to put it on as much as you can, morning / noon / night / after washing hands / after housework / bathing the kids etc - it will last ages so don't worry about it running out. Search online for the product or buy it at one of my fave online stores, Cult Beauty.

If you try them let me know what you think.  Also, if you have any products that you currently love, let me know them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment