Tuesday 13 September 2011

Michelle Ganz's Wedding Morning

Michelle first contacted me back in November 2010 with an enquiry about having her make-up done for her wedding in August 2011. It seemed such a long time away back in November but a few weeks ago was Michelle and Darren's wedding day and I was honoured to make her and her bridesmaids up for her big day. Her wedding took place at the Runnymede on Thames Hotel in Surrey and the view from her room was a beautiful and busy River Thames with barges and boats cruising along it - just gorgeous!

We had two make-up trials over the months leading up to her wedding day and we really perfected her glam, but bridal look that made her really stand out in her fantastic dress and great hair by Rebecca Wakeman - think red carpet chic mixed with beautiful bride and you can imagine how incredible she looked when we had finished!

I have a selection of photos for you to see (non official ones) so take a look and let me know what you think. I will post some official ones soon when Michelle gives me the nod!

Few hours to go until hair and make-up, so just relaxing (and posing!) 

View from the hotel window; a very British game of croquet by the Thames

Just about the leave for the ceremony

A real red carpet snap!

See what I mean about ultra chic........

Working with Michelle Ganz, now Lee, was an absolute joy from beginning to end.  I enjoyed her relaxed nature immensely and her organisational skills were second to none throughout the whole process and I loved it how she kept me in the loop with decisons she was making.  Michelle's skin is just so beautiful to work with too, she has a great skincare routine and went for regular facials with a trusted beautician for many weeks before her wedding day and this paid off enormously.

Many Happy Returns and Mazel Tov to Michelle and Darren and may you have a brilliant and happy marriage together.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment