Friday 23 September 2011

My Make-up Today - quick and easy is the name of the game

As a busy Mummy to a little girl I often need quick and easy make-up that stays on really well through food fights, tears (mine and Nancy's) and the everyday mishaps that are part of the kind of days we have at home together when I am not working.

I did my make-up in 10 mins flat this morning whilst Nancy was amusing herself on our household trampoline (our bed) and I thought as I was doing this I would share with you the products I used and a quick overview of how I applied them.

Moisturiser: Oilatum Natural Repair 
Foundation: Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect ; colour 74 (apply with fingers and latex sponge to smooth)
Brows: Laura Mercier Eyebrow Pencil colour; brunette
Concealer: Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage  colour; SC3 (only apply as spot/blemish cover-up)
Blush: Shiseido The Make-up Blush Duo colour; pink (rose nature)
Eyelash Curlers: Shu Uemura Curlers (curl top lashes)
Mascara: Leichner Waterproof mascara colour; Jet Black (3 coats top and bottom)
Powder: Origins Brighter By Nature Skin Tone Correcting Make-up colour; 4 Light/Warm (sweep a tiny amount over skin with a fluffy brush at the end of your make-up)

Remember this is a quicker than quick make-up.  I didn't use any colour / pencil on my eyes as a good eyelash curler and 3 coats of mascara gives me that wide awake look. Put it this way, if I bumped into Ashton Kutcher in the street on my way to buy some eyelashes or nappies, I would feel groomed, confident and glowing and ready to accept a lunch date from him!

No comments:

Post a Comment